- How do I make an appointment?
- Where can I find more information about your services?
- Why do you require a consultation for medical aesthetic services?
- Who is providing the services?
- How are dermal fillers different than Botox?
- How do I know which treatment is best for me?
- The best way to make an appointment is to call (585)377-8440 and speak to a front desk agent. Our receptionists will provide you with information regarding appointment availability. This will also allows us to gather the necessary information we need to schedule the appropriate amount of time for your appointment.
- Click on the topic you would like to explore further: Botox and Dysport, Dermal Fillers, Laser Treatments and Skin Resurfacing Techniques . You can find more information on our services page or by following the links regarding each specific type of service.
- A consultation is important for each patient wishing to receive any type of medical aesthetic services. Our Medical Director and Medical Aesthetician need to have a good understanding of each patient is looking to achieve with their treatment, obtain health information, and discuss the possible results of treatment. During the consultation pricing and treatment information is discussed and any necessary forms are filled out and signed by the patient.
- Dr. Hormozdyaran is the Medical Director at La Bella Medical Aesthetics and is responsible for all injectable and laser skin treatments. He also oversees all the treatments performed by our Medical Aesthetician.
How are dermal fillers different than Botox?
- Dermal fillers work to restore volume and create a more full, less wrinkled look. Botox works to block neurotransmitters resulting in a temporary paralysis of the affected muscle.
How do I know which treatment is best for me?
- Most patients have an idea of what they would like to achieve by receiving treatment. This is all you need to know when scheduling a consultation. At La Bella Medical Aesthetics we do a full consolation appointment to discuss your concerns, what you would like to achieve through treatment and what treatments are best options.